Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post? Hmmm, why not?

Ok Ok, so I've been the biggest slacker in the blogsphere. I truly have been pretty busy here at home, work, play, church, family etc. I feel like I have nothing to show for it. argh. Let me dig up some pictures for you to see what I've been up to.


Yep I craft.



Lliam at the Telus Science Center in Calgary.



Anthony at the Telus Science Center in Calgary.


I'm on a bed of nails at the Science center.

And then my brother and Anthony made this while I was at work, and hadn't gotten around to cleaning house. Just ignore the messy craziness! Enjoy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids loved this movie. My toddler's favourite part was the match at the beginning - matches are very exciting to him, and that scares me a little. My almost-5-year-old liked the giant pig.

Naomi said...

Cute wreath! And how the heck did you even get up on that bed of nails without it hurting?! How can you tell I'm such a wimp! LOL.

Debbie Jo said...

Thanks Amber, my favourite part is "One of Krusty's Agents" Little Lliam can play the part so well of a little agent.

Naomi!!! You look so HOT in your profile pic!! The bed of nails is easy. You lie down on this bed of plastic, then the nails slowly rise up through the plastic. You hardly feel it. Well...the most protruding parts do! Mainly my butt...but it wasn't bad.