1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Rode english style
Experienced Las Vegas
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept them as best I could. I worked out for about 4 months straight! I bet this year will be better!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Adam Dykes wasn't that close to me, but he died and I was sad.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Patience, and more forgiveness.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Oct 17 - the day we left for the bestest trip in the world.
Dec 20 - the day I forgave Jos of his past and willing to move forward.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Working out and completing Slim in 6 AND P90X back to back.
Building our food supply and learning how to be self reliant.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Holding on to the past, and not trusting.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A few fainting spells, and tendonitis in my wrist.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
car payments, mortgage, taking care of my boys with mat-leave money
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Vegas Girls trip, Christmas at the cabin, weekend getaway in Waterton.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I gotta feeling - BEP
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? ;thinner
iii. richer or poorer? poorer, for now.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Gone camping, hiking, spending time outside, running.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
imagine the worst in people.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At the Badger valley Ranch in Cardston. Excellent times as always.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Mostly no, but it turned out well.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Survivor, Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser,
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing new really, just enjoyed a lot of top 40
28. What did you want and get?
a new wallet, healthy family, happier self.
29. What did you want and not get?
a running partner.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Sold goodies at a Cardston farmer's market, and then spend a fun evening with the GVs, I turned 31.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Visiting the Jensen ranch more.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfy, summer attire, even when its winter.
34. What kept you sane?
My boys, and watching them grow up. Looking forward, planning and travelling to Vegas.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Robert Downey Jr.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I miss my GV's and its my fault for not seeing them.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Jesse, woot! I looked forward to it all summer!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Forgive THEN forget.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Forever - Chris Brown.