Thursday, December 10, 2009

GAH, I really need to make this a habit again.

Sorry folks, I'm a slacker with the blog again. I really want to get into the habit of updating.

For those of you that are interested in seeing/reading about my Vegas trip with my sisters and mother, I have a whole album in facebook. You can view it here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=169642&id=666062386&l=7f56ff3633

As soon as I got back from Vegas I was employed again. I work as an accounting assistant at a company called Oak Environmental. I absolutely love it there. I love the staff, I love the workload, I love the challenge. I love love love that its only 10 minutes from my house! Eeeek. The challenge now is, finding day care for the kids. I have a brother who is currently not employed full time, so he helps out when he can, and I adore him for it! Lance, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to work! What a trooper.

So 3 days a week, I am in the office, and the other 2 business days a week, I'm at home working, cleaning, playing with the kids, and getting ready for Christmas. I'm trying to find out HOW I'm going to make this Christmas a good one this year.

I'm struggling with a few issues that are pretty huge, and life-changing. We will have to sell our house sometime in 2010, which isn't a bad thing, but its super hard to try and do it with MINIMAL funds. So I've got a lot on my mind, and most of it isn't pleasant. I'm doing my best with trying to add income to the family, and trying to "up my game" as a mom and part time home maker. There are things you just gotta suck up, and get through.

We are planning on going to the Badger Valley Ranch for our Christmas plans. Its a HUGE cabin near Cardston that can hold our ENTIRE family and kids. So I'm really looking forward to that. I just love Christmas.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

you know, you can always call me. Or visit. I KNOW you know where I live!