1. What did you do in 2012 that you'd never done before?
Um got divorced.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any resolutions...this year, I gotta lose 40 lbs.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
More memories, less financial stress, true happiness.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Dec 19th. The day my brother came home from his mission and the day my divorce was finalized.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
paying off a lot of debt!
9. What was your biggest failure?
When I got walked out of a job, and not given any reason why...It was before probation was up...it was awkward.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Lung Infection, found that my back is broken.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My car, and my new lifestyle change (5Factor.com)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I can only think of 2 people...
14. Where did most of your money go?
car payments, mortgage, re-paying debt, taking responsibility for my kids.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Returning to Cole International.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
We are Young - FUN
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? same
iii. richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Gone camping, hiking, spending time outside, running, planning
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Grinding my teeth
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas in Mountain View at the Cabin.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
Well I fell out of love...I'm Divorced.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Survivor, The Biggest Loser,
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I re-read the 5 Love Languages.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
win the lottery
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to lunch with my dad
Had sushi with my kids
I turned 34.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Spending more time with the people I love.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
34. What kept you sane?
My boys, and watching them grow up. My sisters. Good support from friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
the presidential election in the USA
37. Who did you miss?
My friend Lori
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I have lots of new friends.
39 . Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Stand up for yourself and for what you believe in
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Drive By - Train