Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 - Year in Review

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Rode a Mechanical Bull in Dallas, TX (BUCKET LIST item!!!)
I didn't get bucked off...I was awesome

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I was pretty diligent at the weight loss for the first few months, I've managed to keep it off all year, so I guess that's an accomplishment.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Kennedy

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Great Uncle Jim died, on Christmas Eve.

5. What countries did you visit?
USA

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
More memories with my kids, more patience, more laughter, and more energy.

7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan 2 - was the day I started the amazing South Beach Diet...and Succeeded!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Taking care of my family.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not keeping in touch better with my family.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sprained ankle, Scarlet Fever. Fun times

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Well, I didn't buy it, but I got snowshoes for Christmas, and I'm super excited to try them.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Those who chose the right.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Those who cannot forgive.

14. Where did most of your money go?
car payments, mortgage, re-paying debt, taking responsibility for my kids.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
A new job!

16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Avril Lavigne - What the Hell?

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? same
iii. richer or poorer? Richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Gone camping, hiking, spending time outside, running, planning

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Waiting

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas in the country.

22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
....I'm Separated.

23. How many one-night stands?
None.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Survivor, Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser,

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope

26. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read at all this year.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Adele, Bruno Mars, LMFAO (wiggle wiggle)

28. What did you want and get?
Strength
Wonderful Chilren


29. What did you want and not get?
win the lottery

30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Did I go to the movies this year?

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My Birthday I hung with my friends, and enjoyed the Hockey Game (Canucks didn't bring me my Birthday Present and we lost) I turned 33.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Spending more time with the people I love.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Good Ol' Jeans and whatev.

34. What kept you sane?
My boys, and watching them grow up. My sisters. Good support from friends.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kim Kardashian - jk

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Occupy Wall street movement.

37. Who did you miss?
My friend Lori

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Dan

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Stand up for yourself and for what you believe in.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Someone like you - Adele

No comments: