Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Marci - husband thingy

-What is your husband's name? Jos Ivan
-How long have you guys been married? 6 years and 6 months
-How long did you date? we met online and "dated" for about 4 months until we met in "real life" and he moved up to Canada 4 weeks later, then we really dated for 2 more months, and were engaged for 6 months after that.
-How old is he? 33, fricken old man! :D
-Who is taller? Jos is, and I'm happy he's just the right height for me.
-Who can sing the best? I think we are both good singers. I hope one day we can sing a duet in church or something....
-Who is smarter? Smart?! Um...well we both know more about certain stuff than the other. But I think Jos is more logical, and grammatically correct (all the time) than me.
-Who pays the bills? We both pay certain bills, and we both take care of each other equally.
-Who does the laundry? I usually do it, when I do it. When I've slacked off and Jos needs clean clothes to wear, he gets to do it himself.
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jos sleeps on the right side, for now. The bed sleeping arrangements normally depend on where the door is located in the room. I must be closest to the door. I guess its a mom thing to get to the kids faster. :P
-Who mows the lawn? We *just* got a lawn mower this year, and I was only able to mow once! (can you believe that?!) We have a huge tree in our front yard that doesn't let much light through, so our grass grew pretty slow. And there isn't any grass in the backyard. Lucky me. I normally love to mow!
-Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner. Its something that I've really started looking forward to every day. Now that I have a plan, and food to cook with, it makes life so much easier, and healthy in our home. On sundays, I like it when Jos cooks, just so I can have a break.
-Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I think we are both pretty stubborn about this one. I like to admit I'm wrong as soon as I can.
-Who kissed who first? Our first kiss was at the Nashville Airport, and I have actual video footage of the first kiss...HAHA We kissed each other because we were expecting to kiss each other first. I was SUPER NERVOUS and felt rushed.
Who wears the pants? We share the pants. On certain subjects and issues, he wears the pants, and other situations I wear the pants. Its fun that way. And it works for us.

1 comment:

Angie said...

K how'd I even miss this blog man? I always read your blog...this is just embarrassing! Loved reading it though...and NO you don't have to do it again, unless you have a different husband that you hide in your closet or something like that. But that's weird, and you probably wouldn't post much about him anyways. HA!