Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks, Carla for the tag!!!

Ok, so here I am. Posting. I spent all morning with a real estate agent cousin of mine, doing up paperwork so that we can buy the house that are currently living in. By the end of next week, it will be all over, and the stresses of paying a mortgage will take over. Look ma, I'm all grown up! LOL After signing my life away in about 40 different spots, we took Anthony to a church primary christmas activity. I'll admit, he's the favorite among the teachers and the kids. He got to decorate christmas cookies, make some reindeer crafts, and make some christmas tree ornments. Later on, a special visit from Santa Claus really surprised him. He sat on his lap, and shyly giggled as he told Santa what he wanted for Christmas. SO CUTE!!!

Carla tagged me in the "7 random things about me" meme. So here we go:

I love these random things about me games, because I can actually take a good look at myself and find the fun and unique things that *I* see about myself. I came up with 20, instead of 7...lucky you!

1. I hate raisins, except in Raisin Bran.

2. I wanted to be a firefighter, a marine biologist, and a doctor, when I was a kid.

3. I ate a 10 month old green egg, when I was in college. I was starving.

4. I've always wanted a pie in my face.

5. I can't put on my makeup unless my teeth are brushed. I can't brush my teeth before eating breakfast.

6. I hate the word apparatus.

7. I made my youngest brother eat a worm.

8. I love the smell of hot tar on a hot day.

9. I love baking, but I hate cleaning up the evidence of baking.

10. Was raised in Abbotsford BC...and hate it when people refer to that place as AbbotsFORD.

11. I make an amazing cinnimon roll.

12. I was never close to my father growing up...for 23 years I wouldn't really speak to him...only what was necessary to be a family, but now he's one of my best friends.

13. I wished I had a high metabolism.

14. My favorite kind of food is Greek.

15. I am afraid of swimming in open water. If I'm close to the shore, I'm ok.

16. I love thunderstorms.

17. I dropped a car battery on my toe as a child. OUCH

18. Love horseback riding and willing to try almost anything on a horse.

19. Scared of heights, but love bungee jumping.

20. I want to be more of a WWII buff.


OK, so I stole this from my old Livejournal 2 years ago, but its still pretty close to what I'd come up with today. Enjoy.

I tag everyone that reads my blog that hasn't already been tagged. You know who you are!

2 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

WOW you really know yourself... IMPRESSIVE!! PS...I totally hate raisins except in raisin bran too!!!

Carla McDaniel said...

learned a few things about you from this post. glad I tagged you!!