1. What did you do in 2015 that you'd never done before?
I have tried pickled herring for the first time.
Be a mom to 5 kids and 2 fur babies!!!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I tried my best to keep my resolutions, but you know I'm just going to be healthy, love myself, and treat my body nice.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I had a few family members pass away.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
More patience, more laughter, to be more teachable and less prideful.
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 2nd, - the best day of the year!!! My wedding day!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Marrying the love of my life, and working very hard to obtain my temple recommend
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not trusting enough.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing major, just the usual, bumps/bruises, migraines
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My piercing - it srsly has helped my migraines, and daily headaches. Its wonderful.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My sexy husband, Patrick
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A few husbands out there -tsk tsk tsk
14. Where did most of your money go?
Raising a family of 7 in this economy.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My wedding, gold panning in Cranbrook, Christmas at the cabin.
16. What song will always remind you of 2015?
Thousand Miles - Christina Perri
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? Richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Letting life slow down a bit, enjoy the moment, and continue doing what I enjoy (camping, hiking, playing with the kids, family time)
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
imagine the worst in people.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At a cabin with my mom and siblings, in Mountain View, AB
22. Did you fall in love in 2015?
Heck ya I did.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I haven't really watched a lot of TV, but I'd say Outlander.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Reshaping it All - Candace Cameron.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing new really, just enjoyed a lot of top 40
28. What did you want and get?
a wedding ring and I vow to not lose this one.
A mini van to haul my 5 children around.
29. What did you want and not get?
win the lottery
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Star Wars - Hands down!!!!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to lunch with friends, spent the rest of the day with my love. I turned 37. yikes. Inching closer to 40!!!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Visiting the Jensen ranch more and teaching Patrick how to ride a horse. :)
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
Cozy, Cute, and on date night - HOT
34. What kept you sane?
Both sane and insane was Patrick, he's my rock and my best friend. My bffs Tamara and Shannon, and my family.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Our Mayor Naheed Nenshi
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Canadian Federal Election. Ugh
37. Who did you miss?
My friend Lori
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
Take a second longer before you speak, and really really listen.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
How can I love when I'm afraid To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt Suddenly goes away somehow