Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Super Duper long Happy Birthday Lliam complete with Pictures over 1 year, post! Happy Birthday my boy!

It was May 2008 when I was at the end of my pregnancy rope with Lliam. It was hot outside, I had body parts swelling up that I could not control, and I had a huge belly. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy. This post is dedicated to my Little Lliam. 1 year!



Just hours old.




I made this cute video of all my pictures set to music....and it just wasn't compatible with Blogger, or You Tube, or whatever. Stupid Windows movie maker!
So now you get all the pics on here.




Was he ever this small and weird looking? LOL Yes he was!




Ahh the milky mouth. I miss the smallness of him.




He TOTALLY looks like a Jensen here!!!




Just learning how to sit up, I was still propping him up until he was 6 months old.




See? Still propping. Lliam did things in his own due time.




These little bouncy activity things, are the best things ever!!!




Lliam loves pizza...even now. He can gobble up a whole slice without even thinking about it.




Lliam and Auntie Schmaff...isn't she just gorgeous?




Lliam has mastered the rolling over, and army crawling. My boy is starting to grow up!




Lliam and Virgil, doin' their thang. Just being cute at 10 months.




Every time I see this picture all I can see is his drool...*shudder** sorry folks.




And here's the star of this post....THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!




He's almost outgrown his bouncy thing.




Just chillin' with grammy on the stairs. For his birthday we had family and food and fun. No games really, as Lliam is just too young for those kind of parties. I just wanted my family there to celebrate this happy day. Isn't he just so darn cute?!




I wanted in on a pic too!




The sisters, the ma, and the nephew...awwww!




Holy Hannah! Peanut Butter and chocolate cupcakes for the birthday boy! Dang, these were amazing with Vanilla ice cream!




Pics of the festivities....the house got a little messy...that's ok right?




My brother, just chillin.




My other gorgeous sister, holding Lliam.




Appearantly I'm a huge poser, so they are making fun of me! Laugh it up girls!





He had no clue what to do with it...so no messy pictures here. Sorry.

The day was perfect! I had a great time, and Lliam was a great baby. Now he's graduating into toddler-hood. He's standing on his own, and learning how to walk. WOAH...didn't he just learn how to crawl like last month?!

On monday, my father (who didn't attend his birthday party on sunday) treated us to Chuck E Cheese. The food is still pretty yuckie, and the animatronic mice still creep me out. We earned Anthony about 1450 tickets to trade in for a cool toy at the end of the night. Lliam loved being able to crawl around wherever he wanted to. That place makes it so secure, that no one can escape with your kids! Love it!

Anyway...today I took Lliam in for his 12 month immunizations....he did not do well. He's a fighter and made it really hard for me to hold him still....poor kid. He's napping now, and should feel fine in a couple days.

That's all for now folks...enjoy the long long long over due post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam is such a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to him, and well done to his parents. :)

Erin said...

Wow - you're good! I still haven't done Brynlea's 12mth shots & she's over 14mths now!

Sounds like fun! Happy Birthday, Lliam!

Mike Peterson said...

There is a way to make your Windows Movie Maker slideshow work ... I just can't remember how. I think you need to convert it to a different file type. I did it once (see here http://mikeandkennedy.wordpress.com/2008/11/02/new-video-of-old-pictures/ or in my Facebook videos).