Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fa la la la la

I know I haven't been the most diligent of bloggers...but I really am trying to come up with some decent things to talk about. Some things I can't reveal *yet*, and other things have to do with it, so I can't talk about THEM either.

I love Christmas season! Love it love it! I love being traditional, and creating new traditions. I don't know why, but my whole family just LOVES traditions! Here are a few photos of what Anthony and I have created together.


Each day we open up a mini-book (advent calendar style) and read what it says, and put it on the Christmas tree, like a decoration.


The first craft we did, was make a paper chain. On each link, we wrote down what we loved most about Christmas.
Then we made a Christmas noise maker.
Then we made some holiday Rice Krispie Shapes.
Then we made some snowman poofs. Way FUN!
I've had some back issues for the past 2 months. It was getting so bad, that I couldn't even stand up. I went to see the Chiro on monday, and so far I've only had about 1 twinge a day. Back problems suck! Seriously, they do. You can't do the things you enjoy doing, (working out, playing with the kids, I dunno, STANDING UP), you can't sneeze without it hurting, and rolling over in bed....oh don't get me started.
I signed myself up for a Moonlight run in Lethbridge. Its a night running race, in the coulees. It sounds so fun. My sister and I will be doing the 6k Run/Walk to start us off. By next year we will do the 10k run. We are so thrilled to do it, and get ourselves healthy in 2009! WOOT
I'm back to eating healthy again, and I've lost 2 more lbs without working out. I just started eating better, and POOF!
I'm singing in a duet on sunday with another lady in my ward. We are singing "O Holy Night" my favorite christmas song!!! Its going to sound alright. I'm nervous, and wish I was a better singer.
Well folks, keep warm. Its nippy out!

2 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

All Your Christmas Crafts are super cute!! Good luck on your singing...you will be great ...and I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Carla McDaniel said...

"o holy night" - my favorite christmas carol as well. i'm sure you are gonna do a fantastic job. wish i was there to hear you.
merry christmas D