Monday, December 29, 2008

Your Favorite Movie Meme.....This is way fun!

Rules
1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb.com and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions


1) I heard you broke in more then the colt while we were away...Did you have to use your spurs boy!


2) You know, it got darker while I was busy.
Yeah, it gets dark at night....here.


3) The strangeness of this life cannot be measured: in trying to produce my own death, I was elevated to the status of a living hero.


4) What really matters is what you believe.



5) "Grandi," uh... grande familio. Grande predistione- The Christmas presents. Stupido.



6) Secrets are not my concern. Keeping them is.



7) You're incredible! You're a prodigy! A doodle prodigy!



8) How do you get those shirts so... stiff?



9) Are you like a... crazy person?
I'm quite sure they will say so.



10) You better watch yourself pal, I'm the FBI round here. Full blooded Indian.




11) Let me know if you run into any trouble.
Yeah, and you let me know if you run into any bacon sandwich.




12) This is the most tragical thing that has ever happened to me.



13) Wow! I cannot believe you're not retarded!



14) The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.



15) I think I killed a duck!



16) My life is like watching The Three Stooges in Spanish!



17) What did you ever do to change the world?



18) How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?




19) I may not be street wise and all that, but at least I'm not that dumb!

(Selena) - thanks to Jesse for getting this one right.


20) I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late.





....Have fun ya'll

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Is it terrible that the only one I recognize is from Selena? I'm a failure!

PS- My word verification = "guess". Weird??!

Jessie said...

Wait. And Amy's quote from Little Women. Weird, because another blog I read just posted another Amy quote.

Word verification this time = "pronha". Not so weird.

Jessie said...

Ha. Ignore my second comment, I totally got it wrong. But that proves that I didn't Google it before I posted, right? I'm mad, though, because the right answer is one of my other favorite movies of all time. I promise this is my last comment today. So sorry.