Monday, December 29, 2008

Here's to a Happy New Year

My 2008 was pretty good. I'm really looking to a full and busy 2009. My sisters, and mother are planning a girls get-a-way trip to Vegas this October, and we are in the planning stages right now. So far, its gonna rock our socks. I love planning trips, its one of my favorite things to do. The best of my planning so far had to have been this trip. We also have a few camping trips planned. One, being the Annual Grammy's Reunion camping trip. We also have the discovery of Jos' acreage in Montana we plan on camping on (40 acres in Eureka, MT), I love to camp, so this one will be pretty fun. I want to spend more time with my sisters.


Christmas was a little weird and awkward for me. I have a few regrets. All those regrets went to the paper journal. Sorry folks. I am looking forward to our grandma&kids New Years Day dinner. Jos and I are hoping to see his parents for 2009 Christmas. They live in Soldotna, Alaska. This will be the first time the kids will have met their Alaskan grandparents, and my 2nd time ever seeing them. The first time being on our honeymoon.








We had a Christmas dinner at my Grandma Jensen's house on the 27th. It was so great to see my extended family that day. I received a great Christmas present from my grandfather. It was his second book he's published.
I had no idea this was even at the publishing stage, I thought he was still writing this book. I'm so proud of him! His dream was to publish a book, and now, in his old age, he's written two! His first book he published was Lariat Cross
Both are cowboy books, set in the old west. I can't wait to start reading my copy! What a legacy to leave behind for his posterity to enjoy!



I know I need to start training for the race soon. My body is starting to get a little out of shape and lazy, and I feel pretty sick about that myself. I need to pick myself back up and get back into the game.



Today I'm pretty busy, trying to catch up from the mess of Christmas, and trying to get myself organized.



Ta ta for now




No comments: