Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Love Dare - Day 2

So far so good. Day 2 down. It was a great day again!

Day 2 - Love it Patient

Ephesians 4:32

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you."

Yesterday's challenge or dare, was to do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness, along with saying nothing negative to your spouse. Does presenting an unexpected gift YESTERDAY count? NO? DANG! I can totally tell that Jos is trying hard on today's dare. I'm just not remembering anything I did as an unexpected act of kindess. HE BEAT ME TO IT! Could I include making the most amazing roast beef known to man, as an unexpected act of kindess? Does snuggling on the couch count...does it still count if the reason we were snuggling was because he was giving me a massage? LOL NO???? See? He's beating me to this dare thing! Not complaining mind you, it just makes me look like I'm not 'with it'. I really tried to be pleasant and kind. It was a great family time. We went out to Joey's Only for the AUCE (All you can eat) Fish and chips....mmmmm Fish was amazing!!!

OK, on to day 3!

No comments: