Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love Dare - Day 8

Day 8 - Love is not Jealous

Song of Solomon 8:6

"Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame."

Day 7's challenge is involved with Day 8's task...ahh now it comes to light.

Day 8 is to determine to become your spouse's biggest fan, and reject ANY thoughts of jealousy. Focus on their achievements, and take yesterday's negative list and BURN IT. Well I just crinkled mine up and thew it away. It was surprisingly easy to throw it away. I don't even remember the silly things I wrote down! Was that the point? Perhaps. I am so proud of Jos. He has pulled up his socks about 100% this year. He's really impressing me with his hard work, his success, and I can only imagine that his success will double or even triple by the end of the year. I can encourage his success by being excited about his new business, new employees and team members, and help him with anything he needs help with.

I am his biggest fan.

No comments: