Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love Dare - Day 7

WOW - 7 days in a row of the Love Dare

Day 7 - Love Believes the Best

1st Corinthians 13:7

Love
"Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."

I, personally, love this scripture. It reminds me of a few talks that I've heard in the past that we must not only endure our life, but endure WELL to the end. Having a strong love bond will help with enduring with a HUGE smile on your face. Who wants to be happy in love? I do! Srlsy, I do! I envy other couples that just "have it" together. I look at those who make it look so easy!

Day 7's dare was to compile 2 lists on separate papers. One for the positive attributes about your spouse, and the other for the negative attributes. Don't be shy...write away! There apparently is a different purpose for each list. Now, pick something from your positive list, and THANK your spouse for having that characteristic. I didn't necessarily tell Jos about my positive characteristic YESTERDAY, I actually emailed him about one of them a couple of weeks ago. I absolutley adore family time that we have together. We took our August long weeked and spent it at a family reunion, and one of the thing we did together as a family (before we took Lliam to the hospital for the swollen face) was going for a creek walk in the middle of nowhere! We went for a small walk near Police Lake. This creek took us to some farmer's ranchland, and we cross fences, and hiked further up the creek with both kids strapped to our backs. We helped each other along the way, and it was the perfect family time. I really crave those days that we can all do stuff together with our boys.

No comments: