Friday, August 14, 2009

Love Dare - Day 4

Howdy! Day 4 already? Sweet!

Day 4 : Love is Thoughtful

Psalm 139:17-18

"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee."

Ahhhh, isn't that such a sweet scripture? Day 4 dare is to contact your spouse during the business of the day. Without an agenda other than asking how he/she is doing and if there is anything you can do for them. This one is a pretty easy one. I call Jos about 3-4 times during the day. Yes, I know that sounds a bit much. Most of it is while he is out and about between meetings, so I don't interrupt his client meetings. I think its very sweet that he calls me for no reason at all too! Just to see how I'm doing. Sometimes its just what I need for those 10 minutes, a break from the day, a change to connect with my spouse. It also shows your partner how often you actually think of them. Since this was already a part of my daily routine, this one didn't come across as out of the ordinary. Easy smeasy task. We were bound to hit one of those right?

No comments: