Saturday, October 11, 2008

My memelicious meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss: will be from old man lips.
2. Last night: I watched Iron Man- very good movie.
3. I drink: Water mostly,but lately I drink GTHP for my health. When I go out to dinner its always a Virgin Ceasar with 2 ice cubes.
4. I eat: more often now that I cook every night now. I actually like leftovers for breakfast. I'm weird that way.
5. I love: Summer and Autum seasons. I also love to horseback ride.
6. My room is: shamefully a mess 90% of the time.
7. My love life: is private 6 days a week.
8. I hate it when people: lie to me, drive like an idiot, swear around my kids, ignore their personal hygiene.
9. Love is: forever, deep, trusting.
10. Marriage is: fun, most of the time. Its forever.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking: "I really want to rent, 'The NeverEnding Story II'" but not me.
12. I always: brush my teeth before I put on my makeup.
13. I have a secret crush on: no one, my crushes are never secret.
15. My mobile phone: is a music phone, it rings once in a while, and I use it mostly when I'm in my car. Thank goodness for bluetooth technology.
16. When I wake up in the morning: I normally go and nurse Lliam and try to go back to sleep. I wonder when a full 8 hrs will ever come again on a regular basis?
17. Before I go to bed I: normally fall asleep within 10 minutes of my head hitting the pillow, but on the odd night, I giggle for about an hour for no reason.
18. Right now I am thinking about: How glad I am that its not snowing outside.
19. Babies are: cute, time consuming, exhausting, and
20. I get on myspace: once in a while, but I don't really care about myspace anyway.
21. Today I: will be consuming lots and lots of turkey.
22. Tonight I will: eating turkey at dad's, then driving to Cardston to my moms.
23. Tomorrow I will: be thankful on thanksgiving day.
24. I really want to: lose about 25 lbs!!!
25. In five years I see myself: having one more child, and owning a house.

No comments: