Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is a little embarrassing...butt here it is.

On friday night, I headed back to Nanton for one last summer ride and a trip around the barrels. Running the barrels is the new talent I'm trying to develope. I'm not even close to being good at it yet, unless looking fat on a horse is talented. It was supposed to be sunny and warm on Saturday, and it ended up being cloudy and rainy. Just my luck. We went for a ride anyway. So here are a couple of video clips of me and my "talent".

Yes, its my fat butt in a saddle, attempting to barrel race on a rainy day with horses that just wanted to go back to the barn. Have a nice laugh. The first video is of me and 21yr old Brando. He's never been around the barrels before. He's sort of an old man that likes to fart alot!

No comments: